We want all our social media outings to look and feel consistent in order for us to build a strong brand. Any time someone sees a Kinder post on social media, it should be recognisable as a Kinder post.
To help you accomplish this, we've made templates for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google Plus. You can download them here.
5. Select a version by toggling the visibility on and off in the corresponding layergroups. Simply click the Eye icon to toggle a layer group on or off as shown in the image below. (if you want NO OVERLAY, simpy toggle both groups off).
6. Oh yeah, make sure to not move the logo layer around, we want all posts to look consistent.
7. Happy with your work? Save your image as a .jpg file and post away!
When posting quotes or oneliners on social media, these need to look consistent as well. Download the template to create a fitting Kinder quotecard here.
Make sure your quote is as short and to the point as possible, this helps to grab attention and ensures your image doesn't look cluttered and messy. However, if your quote or oneliner is much longer than the example below, use Variation 4.
Use this variation when your background image has a lot of whitespace or is very light.
Use this variation when your background image is quite dark.
It's always best to keep your quote as short and to the point as possible. However, if you need to add more text, use this template. Make sure the first sentence or first few words grab attention by putting it in a larger font.
4. Choose a variation by toggling the visibility of the corresponding layer group on or off. You can do this by clicking the Eye icon as shown in the image below.
5. Open the layer group by clicking the little arrow in front of the layer group name. (image below)
6. Replace the Placeholder_Image layer by dragging in an image of your choice. (image below)
7. Edit the text by selecting the Text tool in the left toolbar, then select the text box and you can start typing. (image below)
8. When you're happy with your composition, save as a jpg. file and post away!
Sign up for our newsletter. Every week, our founder Mathys will send you the best stories about the world of doing good.