Keep forgetting to forward your weekly Toggl reports to Shona? Make both your lives easier by having these mails automaticly forwarded to her!
1. On your computer, open Gmail using the account you want to forward messages from. You can only forward messages for a single Gmail address, and not an email group or alias.
2. In the top right, click Settings .
3. Click Settings.
4. Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
5. In the "Forwarding" section, click Add a forwarding address.
6. Enter the email address you want to forward messages to: email@example.com
7. Click Next -> Proceed -> OK.
8. A verification message will be sent to that address. Shona will sent you the code a.s.a.p.
9. Enter the code and save changes.
10. In the 'Forwarding' section, select 'Disable forwarding'.
11. Choose what you want to happen with the Gmail copy of your emails. We recommend Keep Gmail's copy in the Inbox.
12. At the bottom of the page, click 'Save Changes'.
13. Go back to your inbox.
14. In the search box at the top, click the Down arrow .
15. Enter your search criteria:
Subject: Toggl weekly report
If you want to check that your search worked correctly, see what emails show up by clicking 'Search'.
16. At the bottom right of the search window, click 'Create filter with this search'.
17. Click ‘Forward it to:’
18. Choose firstname.lastname@example.org as forwarding email address
19. Click 'Create filter'.
Note: When you create a filter to forward messages, only new messages will be affected. Additionally, when someone replies to a message you've filtered, the reply will only be filtered if it meets the same search criteria.
Sign up for our newsletter. Every week, we will send you the best stories about the world of doing good.